Assign a Task to a UserFollow
TOPS [One] Version 22.214.171.124 , last updated 02-09-2018
Create tasks for yourself or other users on any homeowner, vendor, transaction or ticket. Easily see deadlines, priority and notes for all tasks assigned to you from your task list on the home page.
This will give you a step by step guide how to assign tasks to Users in TOPS [ONE]
1. Type and select the user in the Search bar on the top of the screen.
2. Once you select the user, click the Action button on the top right screen, and select Add Task
3. In the Assigned To drop down select the user will receive this task
4. Select the due date from the Date button
5. Select the Priority Level
6. Enter the Subject
7. Enter your Message
8. Press Save to finish