Export Validation File
TOPS [ONE] Version 184.108.40.206
The validation file needs to be sent to your bank so they can accept payments and return a lockbox payment file. The following steps will walk you through exporting a validation file.
Step By Step
1. Click Portfolio then select Banks. Select the bank you want to pull the file for.
2. Click Actions then Export Validation File
3. Select the validation file Format
Pacific Premier Bank uses the FISERV format.
4. Select the accounts to export a file for.
To select all of the accounts in a community, click the community name.
4. At the top right, click on Export HOA Validation File
5. The file will download
Note: Click CTRL+J on Google Chrome to see your downloads list
You can also find the text file in your downloads folder