Attach a Letter to a Violation
TOPS [ONE] Version 126.96.36.199
The CC&R Codes let you define the violation action steps and the special letters for those steps so the system can handle violation follow-up.
Once you've created your codes, you can easily attach letters to each violation action.
Step By Step
1. Click Portfolio then select Communities. Select the community you want to work on.
2. On the bottom right, under Related Links, click Codes
3. Find the code you want to work on, click Edit
4. Under Violation Action Process select the Icon to edit the information for your desired code category.
5. Under Notice, click the drop-down menu, and select a letter in your template library.
When you've selected your letter, click Save
The notice box will be grayed out with the template name
Click Save on the top right corner when finished
Verify your selection
When finished, you will see SUCCESS! at the bottom left of the page.