Create a New CCR Code
TOPS [ONE] Version 184.108.40.206, Last Updated 07/26/2018
CC&R Codes are how you can set up the different types of violation. Each code has its own violation action process, income account, and general description.
For example, Trashcan violations, and tall grass violations.
This guide will go over how to create a new code and different violation action processes.
Step By Step
1. Click Portfolio then Communities
2. Select the Community
3. Scroll down to the bottom and look for Codes on the bottom right
4. Click Action then Add Code
5. By default, the Code Type will be CCR Code
6. Fill in the information under Code Alias and Name
Code(Alias)- Abbreviation for the code
Detail Description- Short description of the violation
Action Needed to Resolve- What the owners will do to resolve this action.
CCR Article- You can enter the full details, like contact information for this violation.
Linked Accounts- You can click the folder icon for a list of all the accounts you have, you can click the account from there
If you do not know which accounts to pick, reach out to your CPA.
7. Fill out the information needed in Violation Action Process
Action Level- Name of
Notice - Click the drop-down menu, and select a letter in your template library.