Custom Roles/Set Permissions in TOPS [ONE]Follow
This guide will give you Step-By-Step instructions on how to set up a custom role, and how to assign permissions on the role on TOPS [ONE]
To Create a new Role:
2. Find the Roles section on the right hand side, under users
3. Click Manage
4. Under Roles, type in the new role name, then click Add Role
Once successfully added, you'll see at the bottom left.
To change the permissions for that role:
1. Click Manage
2. Click Permissions next to the role you want to edit.
3. Manage Role will open. Here, you will be able to set permissions for each of these specific areas.
4. Click which Section you want to make edits to
If you want to make edits to the AP Permissions, click AP and you'll be able to see the available permissions for that section
Same thing goes for AR, Bank, Community, etc.
To the right of the section, you'll see a row of boxes
If the box is highlighted Blue, that permission is Enabled.
If the box is White, that permission is Disabled
The All option will select/deselect all the permissions on a specific line
The icon will give you info on what permissions are needed for a specific section
5. Make the appropriate changes to each module
6. After you finish changing the permissions, click Save on the top right corner.