Annual Meeting Report
This report will produce a sign-in sheet for a selected Community. If you choose, delinquent owners can be displayed and are designated with an asterisk next to the owner name.
This guide will explain how to view, print, and export an Annual Meeting report. This guide will also give you instructions on how to schedule the report to be emailed to a recipient automatically.
How to View/Export
From the main navigation menu, click Reports then Standard.
- Edit the Sort, Mark Delinquent Owners, Owner Types , and Export Format if needed.
- Mark Delinquent Owners - Designates delinquent owners with an asterisk.
- Options - Will hide the changeable settings for the reports.
- Schedule - Will let you email reports at a scheduled time, or as a one-time email.
- Sort - Arrange the report by your preference
- Owner Types - Display only owners of the chosen type.
- Export Format - Select the format to download the report to.
If you made any changes, click to see the changes in the balance sheet on screen or before exporting.
Once you're finished, click
This will download the exported report to your default download folder.
How to schedule a report
Click Schedule. This will display the scheduling options.
- Schedule -Will let you email reports at a scheduled time, or as a one-time email.
- Job Name - Name that can easily identify the job
- Frequency- How often you want the reports to automatically be sent. (Once, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Permitted Days-pick which day you want the reports to run, if you don't want the report to run on a specific day, deselect those days.
- Start Date- Select the day you want to start the scheduled reports
- End Date- Select the date you want the scheduled reports to end.
- End Time- Select the time you want the reports to stop running.
- Recipient- Type in the email where you want the reports sent
Click Schedule at the bottom of the screen to save the scheduling process
you can go to Automation to see this scheduled job