Budgets Report in TOPS [ONE]
This Budgets Report lists GL accounts and their budgets by month.
This guide will explain how to view, print, and export a Budgets report. This guide will also give you instructions on how to schedule the report to be emailed to a recipient automatically.
How to View/Export
Starting from the main menu:
Click Reports and select Standard.
Find the General Ledger section.
Click Owners Summary Report
- Edit the Sort, Owner Types , and Export Format if needed.
- Options - Will hide the changeable settings for the reports.
- Schedule - Will let you email reports at a scheduled time, or as a one-time email.
- Sort - Arrange the report by your preference
- As of Date - The report shows balances for the year ending up this date. The default is the end of the current accounting period, but you may choose any date.
- Export Format - Select the format to download the report to.
If you made any changes, click to see the changes in the balance sheet on screen or before exporting.
Once you're finished, click
This will download the exported report to your default download folder.
How to schedule a report
Click Schedule. This will display the scheduling options.
- Schedule -Will let you email reports at a scheduled time, or as a one-time email.
- Frequency- How often you want the reports to automatically be sent. (Once, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Permitted Days-pick which day you want the reports to run, if you don't want the report to run on a specific day, unselect those days.
- Start Date- Select the day you want to start the scheduled reports
- End Date- Select the date you want the scheduled reports to end.
- End Time- Select the time you want the reports to stop running.
- Recipient- Type in the email where you want the reports sent
- Click Schedule at the bottom of the screen to save the scheduling process
- you can go to Automation to see this scheduled job