Cash Receipt Deposit Report in TOPS [ONE]
The Cash Receipt Deposit report shows the listing of cash receipts deposits during a period of time, with totals by AR charge code.
This guide will explain how to view, print, and export a Cash Receipt Deposit report. This guide will also give you instructions on how to schedule the report to be emailed to a recipient automatically.
1. Click Reports and select Standard.
2. Click Cash Receipt Deposit.
3. Edit the Start/End date, Sort, and Export Format if needed.
Options - Hides the editable report options.
Schedule - Email reports on a schedule, or as a one-time email.
Start Date - Start of the date range for which cash receipts will be displayed.
End Date - End of the date range for which cash receipts will be displayed.
Sort - Arrange the report by your preference
Export Format - Select Word, Excel, or PDF.
4. If you made any changes, click to see the changes in the balance sheet on screen or before exporting.
Once you're finished, click
This will download the exported report to your default download folder.
How to schedule Reports
1) Click Schedule. This will display the scheduling options.
2) Schedule -Will let you email reports at a scheduled time, or as a one-time email.
Frequency- How often you want the reports to automatically be sent. (Once, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
Permitted Days-pick which day you want the reports to run, if you don't want the report to run on a specific day, unselect those days.
Start Date- Select the day you want to start the scheduled reports
End Date- Select the date you want the scheduled reports to end.
End Time- Select the time you want the reports to stop running.
Recipient- Type in the email where you want the reports sent
3) Click Schedule at the bottom of the screen
You can go to Automation to see this scheduled job.