Aged Owner Balance Report in TOPS [ONE]Follow
This guide will explain how to view, print, and export a Aged Owner Balance report. Also, it will cover how to schedule the report to be emailed to a recipient automatically.
The Aged Owner Balance report shows owners aging balances sorted into delinquency periods - which are editable from the community page.
How to View/Export
Starting from the main menu:
Click Reports and select Standard.
- Click Aged Owner Balance
- Edit the As of date, Owner Types , and Export Format if needed.
- Options- Hides the editable report options.
- Schedule -Email reports on a schedule, or as a one-time email.
- Sort - Arrange the report by your preference
- As of Date - Date used for calculating balances.
- Export Format - Select from PDF, Excel, or Word.
If you made any changes, click to see the changes in the balance sheet on screen or before exporting.
Once you're finished, click
This will download the exported report to your default download folder.
How to schedule a report
Click Schedule. This will display the scheduling options.
- Schedule -Will let you email reports at a scheduled time, or as a one-time email.
- Frequency- How often you want the reports to automatically be sent. (Once, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Permitted Days-pick which day you want the reports to run, if you don't want the report to run on a specific day, unselect those days.
- Start Date- Select the day you want to start the scheduled reports
- End Date- Select the date you want the scheduled reports to end.
- End Time- Select the time you want the reports to stop running.
- Recipient- Type in the email where you want the reports sent
Click Schedule at the bottom of the screen to save the scheduling process
you can go to Automation to see this scheduled job