Owners Balance ReportFollow
This report shows the listing of all Owners and related Financial data for a selected Community.
This guide will explain how to view, print, and export a Owners Summary report. This guide will also give you instructions on how to schedule the report to be emailed to a recipient automatically.
How to View/Export Report
1. Reports and select Standard
2.Click Owners Balance Report
3. Edit the As of date, Sort, and Export Format if needed.
Options- Hides the editable report options.
Schedule -Email reports on a schedule, or as a one-time email.
Sort- Select an option to arrange the report by your preference
As of Date
Export Format-Select the export format: PDF, Excel, or Word.
4. If you made any changes, click to see the changes in the balance sheet on screen or before exporting.
5. Once you're finished, click
This will download the exported report to your default download folder.
How to schedule Reports
1) Click Schedule. This will display the scheduling options.
2) Schedule -Will let you email reports at a scheduled time, or as a one-time email.
Frequency- How often you want the reports to automatically be sent. (Once, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
Permitted Days-pick which day you want the reports to run, if you don't want the report to run on a specific day, unselect those days.
Start Date- Select the day you want to start the scheduled reports
End Date- Select the date you want the scheduled reports to end.
End Time- Select the time you want the reports to stop running.
Recipient- Type in the email where you want the reports sent
3) Click Schedule at the bottom of the screen
You can go to Automation to see this scheduled job.