Add TOPS [ONE] Merge Code Manager add-in to Word 2013/2016
TOPS [ONE] Version 18.104.22.168, Last Updated 07/26/2018
Enable the power of Word to manage your TOPS [ONE]. This add-in will help you add merge codes to your templates.
This guide will give you step by step instructions on how to add the TOPS [ONE] Merge Code Add-in to Word 2013/2016.
Note: You must link your Microsoft Account to Office before adding any add-ins.
To verify, click File then go to Account. If you see your email, you're good to go. If not, your IT department will need to add your Microsoft Account to your Office Suites.
Step By Step
1. Open a new Word Document
2. Click the Insert tab on the ribbon
3. Go to Store in the Add-In's section
4. In the search box, type in TOPS Merge Code Manager then click Add
To enable the Add-In
1. Click the Insert tab on the ribbon
2. Click My Add-ins
3. Select TOPS Merge Code Manager, then select Add at the bottom.