Void checks in TOPS [One] AP accounts payableFollow
TOPS [One] Version 18.104.22.168, Revision 0, last updated 05-10-2017
Checks that have been posted can be voided within TOPS [One] with a very simple process. The following steps will demonstrate how to void a check, or a batch of checks.
- Click on AP Accounts Payable and select AP Activity.
- At the top right, click on Actions, and then click Void Checks
- This will show you a list of the checks that have been printed.
- Click Select underneath any and all of the checks you wish to void. Once selected, it will have a green check mark next to it.
- Click on Actions once you have selected all of the checks you wish to void, and then click Void Checks.
- Ensure that a Cancellation Description is entered, and click Save.