Partner API Key Activation in TOPS [ONE]
TOPS [ONE] Version 220.127.116.11
TOPS [ONE] works with multiple partners to improve your TOPS [ONE] experience. This guide will give you step-by-step instructions on how to enable a partner and generate an API key.
Keys are community-specific, a unique key must be provided to the partner for each community that will want to use their services.
For more information about TOPS Partners, visit https://topssoft.com/partners/
1. Once you are logged into TOPS [ONE], select the Admin button on the navigation panel
2. Scroll down all the way down to API Partners then click Manage My API Partners
This page will show all of the partners with TOPS ONE.
3. To select a partner on the list, simply click Enable
4. To authorize a community, enable the toggle under Authorize and select the 'eye' button to allow your API key to be shown
5. Once you can see your API Key, simply select the Copy button
Once you have this key, you can send it to the appropriate partner via email or the communication of their choice!