Recurring general ledger journal entry steps in TOPS [One] GLFollow
TOPS [One] Version 18.104.22.168, Revision 0, last updated 05-18-2017
The following steps will walk you through entering Recurring Journal Entries. These steps would be used for entering transactions that affect the general ledger on a regular basis.
- Click General Ledger and select GL Journal Entries .
- Click Actions and select New Journal Entry.
- Fill in the appropriate fields for your journal entry like normal
- Under the Scheduling drop down select the level of automation
- defaults to this time only
- accrue and notify will not post but send you an email that the entry is ready to post on schedule
- automate will post the transaction automatically on schedule.
- A new menu appears at the bottom to select the Frequency, Permitted Days, the Start Date and end dates, and lastly Start and end time
- These options will configure the schedule for this job
- Finally press the Automate button to setup the job
- The next screen shows all active jobs with a brief description