Back out an owner payment in TOPS [One] AR accounts receivable
TOPS [One] Version 188.8.131.52, Revision 0, last updated 05-23-2017
The Cash Receipts function gives you the ability to track payments that owners make. The following steps will walk you through backing out a payment.
- Click AR Accounts Receivable and select AR Cash Receipts.
- Click Actions and select Backout Payment.
- Under Property/Owner search for the property or the owner respectively.
- Under Post Date select the date you want the backout to show on the owner’s account.
- Under Current Batch click on the radio button () on the check you want to back out.
- Date – This reflects the date of the payment made.
- Check – This is the check number of the owner’s payment.
- Type -
- Amount - Confirm the amount of the payment
- NSF Fee – Under NSF Fee click on the radio button () to determine if you want include an NSF Fee respectively.
- Click on Accrue ().
- Under Current Batch, click anywhere on the row to select the payment.
- Click on Post ().
More Accounts Receivable Articles
Waive a Bad Debt Removing a Recurring Charge on a Property Add/Edit an Assessment Amount for a New/Different Fiscal Year Waive a Bad Debt Owner AR Beginning Balance Entry Refund Owner Credit TOPS [ONE] How to Add/Edit Owner Security Deposits Setup/Add Assessment Codes Owner Payment Adjustments Editing an Owner Payment Check Number See more