AR Setup - Misc. code setup - entering a new AR code in TOPS [ONE] accounts receivable
TOPS [One] Version 220.127.116.11, Revision 0, last updated 06-01-2017
The Portfolio module is used to manage agents in your company. The following steps walk you through adding a special assessment code to a community.
- Click Portfolio and select Communities.
- Select the community that you want to add a code to.
- Under Related Links, click on Codes.
- Click on Actions and click on Add Code.
- Under Code Type, ensure Misc. is selected.
- Under Code Alias and Name, enter in the code’s identifiers.
- Code (Alias) – This is the code’s unique identifier. This field has a 10 character maximum and a 2 character minimum.
- Code Name
- Code Description
- Under Linked Accounts, enter in the GL Accounts associated to this assessment code.
- Income Account – You can Type in the GL Account Number, GL Account Name, or click on the folder () to select the GL Account.
- Receivable Account – You can Type in the GL Account Number, GL Account Name, or click on the folder () to select the GL Account.
- At the top right, click on Save ().
More Accounts Receivable Articles
Invoices & Statements - Using Scanlines Cash Receipts - Lockbox Toolkit Accounts Receivable - Designated Prepaids Charges - Apply Charges in TOPS [ONE] Charges - Apply Late Fees Charges - Automate Late Fees Charges - Apply Interest Charges - Interest Exclusion Period (Learn More) Charges - Apply Prepaid Invoices & Statements - Generate, Print, and View See more