Assign a Task to a CommunityFollow
TOPS [One] Version 184.108.40.206 , last updated 02-09-2018
Create tasks for yourself or other users on any homeowner, vendor, transaction or ticket. Easily see deadlines, priority and notes for all tasks assigned to you from your task list on the home page.
This guide will give you step-by-step instructions on how to assign a task to a community.
1. Go to Portfolio and select Community. Select the Community where you want to assign the task.
2. Select Action then Add Task
3. Verify the Community Name
4. In the Assigned To drop down select who will receive this task
5. Select the due date from the Date button
6. Select the Priority Level
7. Enter the Subject
8. Enter your Message
9. Press Save to finish