Assign a Task to a Work Order
TOPS [ONE] Version 22.214.171.124, Last Updated 07/24/2018
Create tasks for yourself or other users on any homeowner, vendor, transaction or ticket. Easily see deadlines, priority, and notes for all tasks assigned to you from your task list on the home page.
This guide will give you step-by-step instructions on how to assign a task to a Work Order.
Step By Step
1. Click Work Orders and select Work Order Tickets
2. From this screen, you can filter to your open work orders by pressing the OPEN filter
Select your desired work order
3. Click the Actions button and select Add Task
4. In the Assigned To drop-down select who will receive this task
5. Select the due date from the Date button
6. Select the Priority Level
7. Enter the Subject
8. Enter your Message
9. Press Save to finish