Assign a Task to a Vendor
TOPS [ONE] Version 188.8.131.52, Last Updated 07/24/2018
Create tasks for yourself or other users on any homeowner, vendor, transaction or ticket. Easily see deadlines, priority and notes for all tasks assigned to you from your task list on the home page.
This guide will give you step-by-step instructions on how to assign a task to a Vendor.
Step By Step
1. Type and select the vendor in the Search bar on the top of the screen.
2. Once you select the vendor, click the Action button on the top right screen, and select Add Task
3. (Optional) Type the community you want to assign the vendor task to
4. In the Assigned To drop down select the user that will receive this task
5. Select the due date from the Date button
6. Select the Priority Level
7. Enter the Subject
8. Enter your Message
9. Press Save to finish