How to add merge codes to TOPS [ONE] form letters
TOPS [ONE] Version 18.104.22.168, Last Updated 07/26/2018
This guide will give you step-by-step instructions on adding a merge code to a form letter
Step By Step
- Enable TOPS Merge Code Manager
- This will open the TOPS [ONE] Merge Code Manager
- Select the Template Type and Categories
Owner Access Registration
Each Template Type will have its own categories which break down the merge codes for that type.
To make them more manageable so you can easily find the Merge Code you want to insert into a form letter, use the down browse arrow to
open up the Merge Code Categories. To see all of the codes, click All
6. To add a Merge Code, search the list for the one you're trying to add.
In this case, we're going to look for Community Name
By selecting a Merge Code, you'll see the code get added to the document
7. Continue adding other codes, like Owner Name and mailing address
8. Continue to type your letter, and enter the merge codes as you go along.
9. Once you're finished with your template, it should look something like: