Viewing your Support Requests
After you create a support ticket for TOPS, you can easily find the status of tickets you, and in some cases your team, have opened. You can see when the ticket was created, the ticket's priority, status, and the thread between you and the TOPS support agent.
This guide will give you instructions on how to view your support tickets.
Step By Step
1. Go to our Knowledge Center
If you're a TOPS [ONE] User, you can also click the user icon on your TOPS [ONE] page, and click Help to be redirected to our support site.
2. Click Sign In, and enter your credentials.
3. Click your user name on the top right, then click My Activities
This will open your ticket activity page
ID - The ticket number
Subject - Usually the first line of the support ticket
Created Date the ticket was opened
Last activity Last time someone, the support agent or the client, has replied to the ticket
- Waiting on the support agent's reply
- Support agent has replied and is awaiting your reply
- Ticket is solved and closed