TOPS Pay Create Automated Charges
TOPS [ONE] Version 22.214.171.124
The AR apply charges feature is how you apply scheduled charges to the owner's ledgers. You can even schedule the application of charges to automatically run every month!
This guide will cover what to check before applying charges, how to apply charges, and how to automate your scheduled charges.
Step By Step
1. Click Accounts Receivable then Charges
2. Click Actions then Apply Charges
3. Enter the Post Date - The date the charges will post to the owners' ledger.
4. Select the Scheduling frequency
Schedule Accrues the charges and notifies to review and post the charges.
Automate Accrues and posts the charges without any further user interaction.
5. Select the charges you want to post by clicking the toggle next to the charge name.
To edit any information regarding the codes (like charge amount, charge assignment or charge frequency, etc.), click Edit Codes
6. Click Accrue
That will take you to the APPLY CHARGES REVIEW ACCRUED page.
9. Verify the information on the page.
If an owner is registered for TOPS Pay, you will see a notification at the top of the page.
10. Under Details you will see the Owner/Property information, the Charge code and the amount, and if an owner is registered for TOPS Pay.
To edit a charge amount for an owner, click the icon.
To remove an owner from this charge, click the icon.
11. If everything is correct, click Post.
If there are any owners enrolled in TOPS Pay in this batch, you will see the message below.
When you are charging a code to an owner who has the code enabled for TOPS Pay, they'll get a series of email like the one below the day the charge is posted, 1 days before the payment is withdrawn, and the day the payment is withdrawn from the primary account the owner has selected.
Homeowners who have enrolled in TOPS Pay will get these email notifications.
12. Once you've filled out the information, select Schedule or Automate on the top right corner