Apply Charges in TOPS [ONE]
TOPS [ONE] Version 18.104.22.168
The AR apply charges feature is how you apply scheduled charges to owner's ledgers. You can even schedule the application of charges to automatically run every month!
This guide will cover what to check before applying charges, how to apply charges, and how to automate your scheduled charges.
Step By Step
1. Click Accounts Receivable then Charges
2. Click Actions then Apply Charges
3. Enter the Post Date - The date the charges will post to the owners' ledger.
4. Select the Scheduling frequency
This Time Only Will process and Post Charges immediately
Schedule Accrues the charges and notifies to review and post the charges.
Automate Accrues and posts the charges without any further user interaction.
5. Select the charges you want to post by clicking the toggle next to the charge name.
To edit any information regarding the codes (like charge amount, charge assignment or charge frequency, etc.), click Edit Codes
6. Click Accrue
That will take you to the Apply Charges - Accrued page.
9. Verify the information on the page.
You can also Click Actions then Print Preview to see a report of the pending owner charges before posting.
10. Under Details, you will see the Owner/Property information, the Charge code and the amount, and the total amount charged.
To edit a charge amount for an owner, click the icon.
Discard any changes to that owner
Save changes made
Remove owner from batch.
11. Once verified, click Post.
Add Comment to Transaction
1. Click Actions then Add Comment
2. Enter the Comment Subject.
3. Enter the Comment Post Date
4. Enter the full Comment Message.
5. Enable the Public Comment toggle to have this comment appear on the Owner Portal.
6. Click Save.