View/Edit Scheduled Jobs
TOPS [ONE] Version 188.8.131.52, Last Updated 07/17/2018
This guide will give you instructions on how to see and edit an active or inactive scheduled job.
Step By Step
1. Click Automation
This will show the scheduled jobs. Click Show Inactive Jobs to see any jobs that have been stopped.
3. To Stop a job, click the toggle under Active. Enabled jobs have a green toggle.
4. Click the Job # to see the full details for the job.
5. To edit any parameters in the job, click Actions > Edit Job
6. All parameters are now editable.
7. After you've made your changes, click Actions then Save