How to Restrict Custom Field groups by User Role Security
This guide will give you step by step instructions on how to restrict your custom fields to only be seen by specific roles.
Users will need to have the following permission enabled in order to manage this setting
Step By Step
1. Click Admin
2. Go to Custom Field Categories then click View All
3. Click the next to the category you want to edit.
4. Click the icon next to the category name
5. Click Roles
6. Once it expands, you can either use the Select/Deselect All buttons to mass select all of the role
Or, you can manually select the toggles to pick the roles you want to enable.
7. Click when finished.
8. Click to Save your settings for that Category