Banks - Adding Digital Signatures
Tired of Save and assign signatures to your bank accounts to streamline the process of printing checks.
This article will go over how to add and assign a digital signature to a bank account.
Step By Step
1. Click Portfolio then Communities
2. Click Actions then Signatures
1. Click Actions then Create Signatures
2. Draw your Signature in the box.
Ink Color Black or Blue
Erase parts of the signature
To delete the contents in the signature box
3. Add a Name to your Signature then click Save
Uploading a Signature
Note: It is recommended to use a touch screen device, like a Microsoft Surface, or iPad in order to upload a clear signature.
1. Click Actions then Upload Signatures
2. Click Choose File. Then Name your signature.
3. Click Save