Assigning Signatures to a Bank Account
You can add up to two (2) signatures per bank account.
This guide will give you step by step instructions
Step By Step
1. Click Portfolio then Banks. Select your bank.
2. Scroll to Accounts and select the Account Name
The Signature settings are under Authorized Signatures
Select an existing signature
1.. Click Select
2. Select a signature.
Note: You can also search the signature name in the search box.
3. Click Select Signatures
Signature will now be assigned to that account.
1. Click Create
2. Draw your Signature in the box.
Ink Color Black or Blue
Erase parts of the signature
To delete the contents in the signature box
3. Add a Name to your Signature then click Save
Uploading a Signature
Note: You will need to have a
1. Click Actions then Upload Signatures
2. Click Choose File. Then Name your signature.
3. Click Save