Adding/Editing Files in your CommunityFollow
This guide will go over how to
How to Get There
1. Click Portfolio then Communities. Select the community.
2. Scroll down to Attachment Gallery. Click View All.
Here you can upload attachments, delete them, set image attachments as the profile pic for the selected agent, open a preview of the file, or navigate to the All Attachments page.
2. Click Select Files.
If successful, you will see a green bar with 100%.
Gives user the option to choose an existing agent’s email address or enter an external email address and send one ore more selected “attachments” as a zip file
Check out this article for more information on how to send a message.
1) Display Name Make changes to your attachment name
2) Assignment Defaults to the community where you uploaded the file to.
3) Group User-defined category that can be assigned to an attachment for the purpose of filtering and organizing the files.
4) Publish attachments making the files available for owners in Owner Access and board members in Board View
Enabling the toggle with upload this document to the owner access for the assignment selected.
If you select a community for the assignment, all of the owners will be able to see the file on their Owner Access Portal.
If you assign it to a property, that owner will be able to see the file.
Click the file below for instructions on how homeowners can access those files.
Once your changes have been made, click Save.
Delete Permanently removes file from your instance.