In order to fully process an owner's payment in TOPS [ONE], you will need to post any open accrued batched. If a batch is accrued, the financials have not affected the GL.
Once an owner payment has been entered, as a manual check or a lockbox file, the transactions
The Cash Receipts function gives you the ability to track payments that owners make. The following steps will walk you through editing and posting an open batch.
Step By Step
1. Click AR Accounts Receivable and select AR Cash Receipts.
2. Click Actions and select Process Deposits.
3. This page will show all the Open Batches (Accrued) for all communities.
4. Click the Community Name to view its open batches.
To view/edit the individual batched, click the next to the batch.
A. Update the Check Number or Amount by replacing the numbers in the fields.
B. Click to remove a payment from the batch
C. To edit the Payment Distribution, click Detail
Click Save when finished
5. Select the batches to post.
Click the - next to the community name or batch to select it for posting. The - will change to a checkmark when selected.
To select all of the batches, click Select All
6. Click Post Selected to post the cash receipt batch.