Generate/Print AR Statements
TOPS [ONE] Version 184.108.40.206, Last Updated 07/17/2018
This guide will give you step by step instructions on how to generate and print statements in the AR Invoices & Statements module.
To generate statements (or coupons) using our partners, check out the article below.
Before You Start...
Verify your Statement Template Settings.
The first 3 options will Print the Statements.
The last option will respect the owners' communication Preference
Step By Step
1. Click Accounts Receivable then Invoices & Statements
2. Click Actions then Billing Statements
3. Edit your Statement Settings.
1. Post Date Defaults to the current date.
2. Statement Template List of available statement templates. The first template in the list is the default template.
3. Start/End Date Date Range for the owner activity statements. Defaults to the current period's month.
4. Message (optional) This field will be pulled onto the statement template. This option requires the <StatementMessage> merge code to already be on the template before generating the statements.
5. Due Date The due date is the date that the owner must pay by.
4. Edit the Codes section as needed
1. Codes Select the codes you want to include in this batch. By default, all of the codes are selected. Unselect the codes by clicking the check mark.
You can also deselect all the codes by disabling the select all toggle.
2. Include Balance Forward - Shows the balance prior to the start date for all the code selected. Disabling will only show the balance for the date range selected.
3. Include Future Charges Include future charges will pull an additional charge of your choosing on the billing statement
4. Include $0 Accounts If enabled, a statement will generate for an owner even if they have a $0 balance. If disabled, it will not generate a statement for that owner.
5. Include Prepaid Accounts Will include the owners Prepaid in the Amount Due.
5. Click Save.
If the statements were to be emailed, they will be emailed as the statements are generated.
Print a Statement
1. Click AR then Invoices & Statements
2. Click the Transaction ID that you want to print
3. Click the PDF icon for the statement you want to print
1. Prints the entire batch
2. Prints an individual Statement
Click the printer icon on the PDF page
If you don't see the icon, move your mouse around the page and it will appear on the top of the document.