Vendor Insurance Information
TOPS [ONE] Version 22.214.171.124
General liability typically protects third parties, such as vendors, customers, and other people in contact with your business or on your business property.
Workers compensation typically pays the medical costs, lost wages, and, if necessary, death benefits when an employee becomes ill, has an accident while on the job.
This guide will go over how to add vendors Liability & Workers compensation insurance information.
Step By Step
1. In the Search Box, search your Vendor
2. Under Insurance, click Add
3. Select Liability or Workers Compensation
4. Enter the Insurance information
1. Display Name (required) Insurance Name
3. Phone & Address
5. When finished, click Save
If a vendor's insurance information has expired, the vendor's page and multiple modules will show an Insurance Expired flag.