Processing a CCR Violation
This guide will go over how to create a new CCR violation.
Before you start
Make sure you have your CCR Codes added, and that your letters have been set up.
In this Artice
Step By Step
1. Click Portfolio then Communities. Select the community you want to work in.
2. Click CCR then CCR Activity
3. Click Actions then New CCR Record
4. Seach the Owner/Property you want to create a new CCR record for.
5. Enter Violation Dates
Date (required) Date violation took place
Due Date (required) Date violation needs to be resolved by.
6. Select CCR Click the drop-down menu to select the CCR Violation
7. Enter the CCR information (Optional)
If the code has this data entered in the code settings, it will auto populate on the CCR. Edit as needed.
CCR Article- Full details, like contact information for this violation.
Detail Description- Brief description of the violation.
Action Needed to Resolve- Actions the owner needs to take in order to not be in violation.
8. When finished click Save
Once Saved, the ccr's posted violation page will open.
1. Click CCR and CCR Tickets
2. Select the CCR to Edit.
3. Verify the action before clicking the Take This Action button.
Clicking Take This Action will process the ccr step, which will any fee and send any template that is associated with that step.
6. To View/Print the PDF, click the Icon. It will open in your default pdf viewer. Click the Printer Icon to print.
1. Click Actions on an open Violation
Edit- Update the Closed Date, Due Date, and CCR Details
Add Comment- Add private comments for internal users, or leave public comments for homeowners to see. Homeowners can leave comments on CCR's as well.
Add Task- Assign a task to a user within the instance. It will appear on their TOPS [ONE] home page.
Close CCR- Sets the Current date as the closed date for this violation.
Undo Last Action- Will remove any charge set and remove the template from the owners activity feed.
If the template and owners communication preference were set to email, the homeowner may have received the email.
Delete CCR- Removes the CCR from the communities ticket history. Will still appear on the audit log.