Create a New Work Order CodeFollow
TOPS [ONE] Version 18.104.22.168, Last Updated 07/26/2018
This guide will go over how to create a new work order code in TOPS [ONE].
Step By Step
1. Click Portfolio then Communities
2. Select the Community
3. Scroll down to the bottom and look for Codes on the bottom right
4. Click Action then Add Code
5. Under Code Type, click Work Order Code
6. Fill in the information under Code Alias and Name
Code(Alias)- Alias, or unique identifier for the code. At least two characters
Detail Description- Short description of the violation
Codename- Code Name that will appear on reports
Linked Accounts- You can click the folder icon for a list of all the accounts you have, you can click the account from there
If you do not know which accounts to pick, reach out to your CPA.