Email/Print Owner Account History
TOPS [ONE] Version 22.214.171.124, Last Updated 07/25/2018
The Owner Payment History is used to display all financial transactions within a homeowners ledger. This ledger can be printed or sent to an owner via email if they have a question.
Step By Step
1. Click Portfolio then Owners. Select an owner.
2. Click the Balance KPI (Key Performance Indicator)
3. Click View History
This will open the property payment history
5. By default, it will show the transactions for the last 30 days.
You can select the Date Range Filter to edit the dates range.
6. To email or export a PDF copy of the payment history, click Email Or print
Email This option can email the Payment history to an external email.
Enter an email and subject. Click Send
Print The payment history will open your default PDF viewer
Note: If it doesn't come up, make sure your pop up blocker is disabled.
7. To view the Owners Activity Report click the Icon.