Schedule recurring maintenanceFollow
TOPS [ONE] Version 22.214.171.124, Last Updated 07/26/2018
Creating a new Work Order in TOPS [ONE] is the first step towards getting the needed repairs and improvements to any Community done quickly and easily!
Step By Step
1. Click Work Orders then select Work Order Tickets
2. Click Actions then New Work Order
3. Verify the Community or the property.
Note: The Work Orders automatically assign to the community you're in. To change the community or the Property, click the X and search the property or community.
4. (Optional) Search for an Amenity
5. Set the Function to Work Order
6. Select a Code & Edit the Work Order settings if necessary.
Note: If the code you select already has the description and the special instructions predefined, it will automatically populate with that information.
7. Set the Scheduling setting to Schedule- This is a Recurring Work Order
At the bottom of the page, you will see the Schedule Job Settings
Frequency- How often you want the reports to automatically be sent. (Once, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
Permitted Days-pick which day you want the reports to run, if you don't want the report to run on a specific day, unselect those days.
Start Date- Select the day you want to start the scheduled reports
End Date- Select the date you want the scheduled reports to end.
End Time- Select the time you want the reports to stop running.
8. (Optional) Add an Attachment in the Attachment Gallery
9. When finished, click
you can go to Automation to see this scheduled job