Add A New Community List
TOPS [ONE] Version 18.104.22.168, Last Updated 07/26/2018
When users are first created, they can see all the communities in your instance. You can use Community Lists to group communities and limit users to view and operate within a given community list.
Before you try to add a user to the new community list, be sure to remove the user from the default list first.
This guide will go over how to create a new Community List.
For more articles like how to Edit A Community list, check out our Community List Overview article.
Step By Step
1. Click Admin
2. Scroll down to Community Lists
3. Click + Add
4. Fill out the information below
- List Name: Define a Group Name
- Communities: Select Communities in be included in the group.
- Users: Select the Users to belong to this group
A User can only belong to one community list. Make sure to remove a user from the Default Community list before trying to add them to a new one.