Set Up Smart Banking
After you’ve made sure your banking information is up to date, you will need to add your Smart Banking information into TOPS [ONE].
Depending on your bank, they will offer different services.
The available services for Smart Banking are
• Automatic Validation Updates
• Lockbox Processing
• Automatic Bank Account Transactions
1. On your Bank Page, Click Actions then Edit Bank
2. Under Smart Banking Settings, click the icon for the feature you want to enable.
The top of the page is reserved for the Smart Feature Banking Settings.
3. Enter the requested information
Contact your bank for questions regarding your validation information.
Depending on the bank and feature selected, you can be asked for different information than what's shown in the screenshots.
4. Select the Communities to enable this feature for by enabling the Enabled toggle.
You can also click Enable All button to automatically turn on this feature for all of the communities.
5. After you’ve entered your credentials and selected your communities, click Save.
6. Click the bank name on the top left to return to the bank's page.
You will be able to see the enabled Smart Banking Features for that bank