Mass/Bulk Edit Property Information
TOPS [ONE] Version 220.127.116.11
The Mass Edit feature does just that. Instead of having to manually edit one property page at a time, this allows you to edit property information in bulk.
You will be able to change things like, misspelled Cities, Owners Communication Preference, phone numbers, alternate address, and more without having to leave one page.
If you have a new custom field in the property page, like Parking Spot Number, you can use the Mass Edit feature to quickly information.
Additionally, you can export filtered views & layouts for reporting. The possibilities are endless!
Step By Step
1. After selecting the community you want to edit, click Portfolio then Properties
2. Click Actions then Edit All
How to Filter Properties before Editing
You can use the filter option if you want to only see a specific group of owners
Filter specific group Example: If you only want to edit the information for owners on a specific street name, or account numbers.
1. Click the Filter icon
Use the available options to filter your Properties
To multi-select different owner types, press and hold Ctrl and click.
Owner Display Name
Property Street Name
Property Street Number
2. After entering in your filters, click Or, click Clear to start over.
After clicking Search, you will see the results below the filters.
Selecting the Fields to Edit
Only edit, and see, the columns you want. Changing the columns is as easy as clicking the field name to add/remove columns on your view.
1. The Green Check Marks indicate the Columns that are selected for Mass edit.
2. Click to Select or deselect the columns from your view.
Now that you have the view you want, you can easily Mass Edit Information
1. Click Edit
If you still see your filters, clicking the filter toggle will hide the options.
2. The fields for the selected columns are now editable. Click in the field ONCE to make your changes.
Tip: You can click on the column headers to sort the view by that header
To quickly move across the row (Left to right), click Tab on your keyboard.
To quickly move down the column (from the top of the page to the bottom), click Enter on your keyboard.
3. To see a preview of the changes, double-click a field.
You will see your edited rows, highlighted in Blue.
4. Click Save to accept the changes
Or Click Edit to return to the Edit screen
Or click Undo All
5. After saving your changes, you will see “Successfully updated records.”
Using the Export Function
The Export function gives you the option to download a .csv file on specific property data.
This is a great tool if you want to pull reporting on specific property information.
1. On the Edit All page, click the Export button on the top right
2. This will download a .Csv file with the information displayed on your TOPS [ONE] screen