Adding a File And/Or an Image to a Work Order
TOPS [ONE] Version 220.127.116.11
This article will walk you through adding a file (such as a proposal or a signed contract) and/or an image to a new Work Order or updating an existing record.
Step By Step
1. Under Navigation, Click Work Orders, then Work Order Tickets. Select the Work Order you want to attach the file to. (You can also use the search feature to find a specific record)
2. Once you create or select a work order, you will click on the box that has the camera in it and select the file you want to upload.
3. Once the file has been uploaded, you will see the image on the right side of the page and also at the bottom in the Attachment Gallery.
1. To attach additional photos or documents, go to the attachment gallery, click Select Files and upload the file.
2. Once uploaded, the files will display in the attachment gallery
3. To view or download the file, simply click on the icon or image to open.