Automate Late Fees
TOPS [ONE] Version 22.214.171.124, Last Updated 07/25/2018
This guide covers the steps needed to apply late fees in TOPS [ONE].
Note: Late fee amounts or calculations must be set up in the Assessment Code.
We recommend applying prepaids before you
-Apply Late Fees
-Run Delinquency Reports
Applying Prepaids will prevent owners from appearing on both the Aged Owner Balance report and the Prepaid Balance Report.
Step By Step
1. Click Accounts Receivable then Charges
2. Select the Apply Late Fee
3. The Function drop down will default to Apply Late Fee
4. Adjust Post Date as needed
Your post date needs to fall within your current period
5. Under Scheduling Select one of the following options
Accrues the charges and notifies to review and post the transaction
Accrues and posts the charges without any further user interaction.
6. Select the Codes by enabling or disabling the toggles
7. To charge late fee's on the current months' balance, enable the Current Month Only toggle
8. Schedule Job
Fill in the information requested
9. Once you've filled out the information, select Schedule or Automate on the top right corner
Where do I see my scheduled/automated jobs?