Aged Owner Balance Report
TOPS [ONE] Version 188.8.131.52
The Aged Owner Balance Report is used to identify homeowners who are delinquent on their dues. This report can also show the owners last payment and if they are currently in a collection status. To help identify how long the owners have been overdue, this report is broken up by Delinquency periods, defaulted to 30, 60, and 90 days. These periods can be edited in the community page to fit your needs.
This guide will explain how to view, print, and export the Aged Owner Balance report. Also, it will cover how to schedule the report to be emailed to a recipient automatically.
Sample Report (W/Show Detail option enabled)
Getting to the Report
1. Click Reports and select Standard.
2. Select Aged Owner Balance
3. Set the As of Date. The effective date for this report. It will show owner balances up to
and including the Cutoff Date you enter.
4. Sort Arrange the report by your preference
5. Select the Charge Codes to be included in this report.
To select all charge codes, click All
To multi-select different codes, select your first code, press and hold Ctrl on your keyboard while clicking the other codes.
6. Enable the following toggles as needed.
|Shows the charge codes that are due for each owner.|
|Shows the last payment date and check amount.|
|Shows the owners' current collection status name|
7. Set the Export Parameters
Export Format - Select from PDF, Excel, or Word.
8. After any changes are made to the parameters, click Apply to save the changes.
9. To Export click
Schedule to Export and Email the Report
1. Click Schedule. This will display the scheduling options.
2. Select and Enter the parameters requested.
Job Name Name to easily identify the job.
Frequency How often you want the reports to automatically be sent. (Once, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
Permitted Days Pick which day you want the reports to run. If you don't want the report to run on a specific day, unselect those days.
Start & End Date Date Range that this report is to be emailed.
Start & End Time Time range that this report will be sent.
Recipient Type in the email where you want the reports sent
3. Click Schedule at the bottom of the screen to save the scheduling process.
Once saved, you can go to Automation to see this scheduled job.