Collection Status Report
TOPS [ONE] Version 184.108.40.206
The Collection Report shows a breakdown of charges and the amount a homeowner owes, how long they have had a past-due balance, their last payment date, and the collections status for each owner.
This guide will explain how to view, print, and export a Collection report. This guide will also give you instructions on how to schedule the report to be emailed to a recipient automatically.
Getting to the Report
1. Click Reports and select Standard.
2. Select Collections Status
3. Sort Arrange the report by your preference
4. Set the As of Date. The effective date for this report. It will show owner balances up to
and including the Cutoff Date you enter.
5. Select the Charge Codes to be included in this report.
To select all charge codes, click All
To multi-select different codes, select your first code, press and hold Ctrl on your keyboard while clicking the other codes.
7. Set the Export Parameters
Export Format - Select from PDF, Excel, or Word.
8. After any changes are made to the parameters, click Apply to save the changes.
9. To Export click
Schedule to Export and Email the Report
1. Click Schedule. This will display the scheduling options.
2. Select and Enter the parameters requested.
Frequency How often you want the reports to automatically be sent. (Once, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
Permitted Days Pick which day you want the reports to run. If you don't want the report to run on a specific day, unselect those days.
Start & End Date Date Range that this report is to be emailed.
Start & End Time Time range that this report will be sent.
Recipient Type in the email where you want the reports sent
3. Click Schedule at the bottom of the screen to save the scheduling process.
Once saved, you can go to Automation to see this scheduled job.