TOPS [ONE] Version 220.127.116.11
The Prepaid Owners Report is used to display owners who have a prepaid balance, and which prepaid account the monies are in.
This guide will explain how to view, print, and export the Prepaid Owner report. Also, it will cover how to schedule the report to be emailed to a recipient automatically.
Sample Report (W/Show Owners Enabled)
Getting to the Report
1. Click Reports and select Standard.
2. Select Prepaid Owners
3. Set the As of Date. The effective date for this report. It will show owner balances up to
and including the Cutoff Date you enter.
4. Sort Arrange the report by your preference
5. Show Owners Will show and list any other owners for the property
6. Set the Export Parameters
Export Format - Select from PDF, Excel, or Word.
7. After any changes are made to the parameters, click Apply to save the changes.
8. To Export click
Schedule to Export and Email the Report
1. Click Schedule. This will display the scheduling options.
2. Select and Enter the parameters requested.
Frequency How often you want the reports to automatically be sent. (Once, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
Permitted Days Pick which day you want the reports to run. If you don't want the report to run on a specific day, unselect those days.
Start & End Date Date Range that this report is to be emailed.
Start & End Time Time range that this report will be sent.
Recipient Type in the email where you want the reports sent
3. Click Schedule at the bottom of the screen to save the scheduling process.
Once saved, you can go to Automation to see this scheduled job.