Owner AR Activity Report
TOPS [ONE] Version 126.96.36.199
The Owner AR Activity Report is used to display owners beginning balance, all AR transactions (charges, payments, and adjustments), and the ending balance for that date range.
This guide will explain how to view, print, and export the Owner AR Activity report. Also, it will cover how to schedule the report to be emailed to a recipient automatically.
Getting to the Report
1. Click Reports and select Standard.
2. Select Owner AR Activity Report
3. Set the Start & End Date. The date range for this report. It will show the owner's AR activity up to and including the Date Range entered.
4. Order By Arrange the report by your preference
5. Select the Charge Codes to be included in this report.
To select all charge codes, click All
To multi-select different codes, select your first code, press and hold Ctrl on your keyboard while clicking the other codes.
6. Hide Owners with No Activity Off by default
6. Set the Export Parameters
Export Format - Select from PDF, Excel, or Word.
7. After any changes are made to the parameters, click Apply to save the changes.
8. To Export click
Schedule to Export and Email the Report
1. Click Schedule. This will display the scheduling options.
2. Select and Enter the parameters requested.
Job Name Name that can easily identify the job
Frequency How often you want the reports to automatically be sent. (Once, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
Permitted Days Pick which day you want the reports to run. If you don't want the report to run on a specific day, deselect those days.
Start & End Date Date Range that this report is to be emailed.
Start & End Time Time range that this report will be sent.
Recipient Type in the email where you want the reports sent
3. Click Schedule at the bottom of the screen to save the scheduling process.
Once saved, you can go to Automation to see this scheduled job.