Batch Add Charge
The Batch Add feature allows you to make a positive adjustment on an existing charge on all or a variety of homeowners. While you still have the option to make adjustments to a single owner at a time, this function can be used when changes need to be made to multiple homes at a single time. The main steps to perform a batch waive are:
1. Select a charge code to add.
2. Select the owners.
3. Determine the amount to add.
Once the charge code and owners are selected, the adjustment screen will show the owners' current balances for that code.
Code Code selected to add to the owner's ledger, listed in Step 7
Description Code description set during code setup.
Owner Owners that meet the criteria set in Step 8
Property & Account Property information
Current Balance Owners Current balance on the charge code.
Amount Displays the amount to be added to the charge code.
Step By Step
1. Click Portfolio then Communities. Select the community to work in.
2. Click Accounts Receivable then select Adjustments.
3. Select Batch Add/Waive
4. Under Function, click the drop-down menu and select Batch Add Charge
5. Post Date the date the Adjustment will affect the homeowners' ledger
6. Select the Scheduling frequency
This Time Only Will process and Post waive immediately
Schedule Accrues the waive and notifies to review and post the charges.
Automate Accrues and posts the waive without any further user interaction.
7. Select a charge code to add from the drop-down menu
8. Select to view all owners, or select an option to filter the owners' list.
Adjustments do not need to be made to all owners that are on the list. Only make adjustments to the necessary owners.
All Owners Will display all owners in the community
Range of... When selecting a "Range Of..." option, you will be able to enter a starting/end range to filter homeowners.
Sections Select one or many Sections from the selected community and selected owners linked to that Section.
Cost Centers Select one or many Cost Centers from the selected community and selected owners linked to that Cost Center
9. Select from the following calculation method.
Same Amount for all Owners Adds the entered amount to all owners listed.
Manually Enter Quickly add and tab through a list to add the amounts quickly.
Amount Based on Existing Code Enter an amount for each category. The Batch Add Adjustment is populated based on those amounts.
10. Verify the ending values in the Amount column.
If needed, click the icon to change the amount being added.
To remove a line, click the icon.
11. When finished, click
12. Verify the information on the Add Charge Review page.
13. Select an action to perform.
Edit Transaction Edit the Credit and Debit accounts being used
Post Transaction Complete and Post the transaction
Delete Adjustment Deletes the accrued batch.
To edit the Added amount
Click the icon to edit the amount