Contacts on a Property
TOPS [ONE] Version 220.127.116.11
TOPS [ONE] keeps track of owners, previous owners, renters, and visitors as contacts. Each contact will have their profiles located on the property page for easy access.
This guide will give you step by step instructions on how to add a contact to a property, and how to edit those contacts.
In this Article
Step by Step
1. Click Portfolio then Property. Select the property you want to work on.
2. On the property page, scroll down to Contacts. Click the Add then select a contact type
3. Fill in the information.
The only required field is the First, Last, and display name.
5. After you've entered the information, click Save or Save & Add New
Once completed, return the property page to see the contacts assigned to the property.
1. On the property page, scroll down to Contacts. Click the edit on the contact to update.
2. This will redirect you to the contact edit page. After the edits are made, click Save