Income Statement Report
TOPS [ONE] Version: 18.104.22.168
An Income Statement is a listing of the income Minus expenses to yield the net income of the community for an accounting period. The report shows the year to date total of general ledger accounts that are both in the income or expense range, and have a balance. Income Statements can be printed for any period in the current fiscal year or any period in the previous fiscal year as long as there is general ledger detail.
You can view this report on screen, or you can export it to print it. This guide will also give you instructions on how to schedule the report to be emailed to a recipient automatically.
The Income Statement groups account by account type: Income and Expense. For example, all accounts designated as income will be grouped and totaled.
The Income Statement by Range also groups accounts by type, but goes further by displaying the different account ranges for each account type. For example, if there are two account ranges that designated as income, they will both show on separately under assets on the report.
View/Export the Report
1. Click Portfolio then Communities. Select the community you want to work in.
2. Click Reports and select Standard.
3. Under the General Ledger section, select one of the Income Statement options.
4. Select the Report Parameters.
Start Date Start of the date range for which balances are displayed
End Date End date for the date range for which balances are displayed.
Sort Arrange the report by your preference
Cost Center Filter by cost center. If a cost center is selected, the cost center name will appear on the header of the report.
Consolidate Cost Centers Consolidate cost centers rolls the amounts up to the account level
5. If exporting, select the Export Parameters.
Export Orientation Landscape or Portrait
Export Font Size
Show Run Date/Time This feature is on by default. Disabling will remove the timestamp on the top right of the exported report
Show account Number This feature is on by default. Disabling will remove the account numbers, and only leaving the account name.
Header Row Border On by default. Will produce the line separating the header and data
1st Column Border
Banded Rows (Shading)
Export Format Select Excel, PDF, or Word
6. If any changes are made, click to apply the changes..
7. Once you're finished, click
This will download the exported report to your default download folder.
How to schedule a report
1. Click Schedule. This will display the scheduling options.
- Schedule -Will let you email reports at a scheduled time, or as a one-time email.
- Job Name - Name that can easily identify the job
- Frequency- How often you want the reports to automatically be sent. (Once, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Permitted Days-pick which day you want the reports to run, if you don't want the report to run on a specific day, deselect those days.
- Start Date- Select the day you want to start the scheduled reports
- End Date- Select the date you want the scheduled reports to end.
- End Time- Select the time you want the reports to stop running.
- Recipient- Type in the email where you want the reports sent
2. Click Schedule at the bottom of the screen to save the scheduling process
- you can go to Automation to see this scheduled job
Save Report as Attachment on Community
The Save as Attachment button will save a copy of the report to the attachment gallery of your community, amenity, committee, vendor, vendor insurance, bank, bank account, property, property contact, or user page.
1. Click the Save as Attachment button.
Update the Info as Needed
2. Display Name Edit the Display name of the Attachment
3. Assignment Attachments can be Assigned, or designated to one location.
This can be a specific owner, property, vendor, or community.
Click the X to change the assignment.
4. Tags User-defined category that can be assigned to an attachment for the purpose of filtering and organizing the files.
Example: Assign a tag to forms so you can easily find them or tag governing documents. You can use these tags to filter and organize your attachments.
Publish If enabled, the files will be available in the corresponding locations
5. Owner Access Files will be available on the Owner Portal in the Document Library
6. Attachment Gallery Files will be available in the Attachment Gallery Quick View. If a file does not have this toggle enabled, you will need to click View All in order to see the attachment.
7. Click Attach