Balance Sheet Report
TOPS [ONE] Version: 220.127.116.11
The Balance Sheet is a listing of the community's assets, liabilities, and equity in either a standard or fund balance format. The following guide explains the two balance sheet types as well as the various report and scheduling options.
The Balance sheet groups accounts by account type: Asset, Liability, Equity. For example, all accounts designated as equity will be grouped and totaled.
The Balance sheet by Range also groups accounts by type, but goes further by displaying the different account ranges for each account type. For example, if there are two account ranges that designated as equity, they will both show on separately under assets on the report.
View/Export the Report
1. Click Portfolio then Communities. Select the community you want to work in.
2. Click Reports and select Standard.
3. Under the General Ledger section, select one of the Balance Sheet Report
4. Select the Report Parameters.
As of Date Balance Sheets are always printed as of particular date, not a date range. They automatically show YTD GL account balances. The default is always the end of the current accounting period, but you may choose another date as needed.
Sort Select an option to arrange the report by your preference
Cost Center Filter by cost center. If a cost center is selected, the cost center name will appear on the header of the report.
Consolidate Cost Centers Consolidate cost centers rolls the amounts up to the account level
Show Net Income By Cost Center Net income is computed by adding the income minus the expenses. Net Income by Cost Center computes the amount separately by individual cost center. It then displays the amounts as “Net Income – Cost Center Name”.
3) If exporting, select the Export Parameters.
Export Orientation Portrait/Landscape
Export Font Size Large/Small
Show Run Date/Time This feature is on by default. Disabling will remove the timestamp on the top right of the exported report
Show account Number This feature is on by default. Disabling will remove the account numbers, and only leaving the account name.
Header Row Border This feature is on by default.
1st Column Border
Banded Rows (Shading)
Export Format Select Excel, PDF, or Word
6. If any changes are made, click to apply the changes..
7. Once you're finished, click
This will download the exported report to your default download folder.
How to schedule a report
1. Click Schedule. This will display the scheduling options.
- Schedule -Will let you email reports at a scheduled time, or as a one-time email.
- Frequency- How often you want the reports to automatically be sent. (Once, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Permitted Days-pick which day you want the reports to run, if you don't want the report to run on a specific day, unselect those days.
- Start Date- Select the day you want to start the scheduled reports
- End Date- Select the date you want the scheduled reports to end.
- End Time- Select the time you want the reports to stop running.
- Recipient- Type in the email where you want the reports sent
2. Click Schedule at the bottom of the screen to save the scheduling process
- you can go to Automation to see this scheduled job