Smart Banking - Union Bank
TOPS [ONE] Version: 126.96.36.199
Communities that use Union Bank, can take advantage of some Smart Banking Features available in TOPS [ONE]. Before starting bank-specific setup, please make sure to read the Smart Banking article and follow the Prepping for Smart Banking steps.
In This Article
In order to start using the Smart Banking features, there are a few steps that need to be taken in order to get the required credentials:
1. Make sure the steps in Prepping for Smart Banking have already been completed.
2. Reach out to your bank Relationship Manager, and express your interest in using Smart Banking.
3. Once contact has been initiated, your Relationship Manager will get the following items:
Enabling Smart Banking Features for Union Bank
After you’ve made sure your banking information is up to date, you will need to add your Smart Banking credentials into TOPS [ONE]. This information will be provided for you by your bank representative.
Feature availability can vary with each bank.
1. On your Bank Page, Click Actions then Edit Bank
2. Under Smart Banking Settings, click the icon for the feature you want to enable.
3. Enter the requested information. Depending on the feature, it may ask for information than shown in the screenshot.
Contact your bank for questions regarding your login information.
4. Select the Communities to enable this feature by enabling the Enabled toggle.
You can also click Enable All button to automatically turn this feature on for all of the communities.
5. After you’ve entered your credentials and selected your communities, click Save.
6. Click the bank name on the top left to return to the bank's page.
You will be able to see the enabled Smart Banking Features for that bank