Smart Banking - CIT (Formally known Mutual of Omaha)
TOPS [ONE] Version: 220.127.116.11
Communities that use the bank, CIT (formally known as Mutual of Omaha), can take advantage of some Smart Banking Features available in TOPS [ONE]. Before starting bank-specific setup, please make sure to read the Smart Banking article and follow the Prepping for Smart Banking steps.
In This Article
In order to start using the Smart Banking features, there are a few steps that need to be taken in order to get the required credentials:
1. Make sure the steps in Prepping for Smart Banking have already been completed.
2. Reach out to your bank Relationship Manager, and express your interest in using Smart Banking.
3. They will then send the most up to date version of the Key Pair User Guide. The instructions in that guide must be done in order for the connection between the bank and TOPS [ONE] to work correctly.
Mutual of Omaha will ask for Public Key the Private Key will be added to TOPS [ONE].
For questions/information about the Key Pair User Guide, please reach out to your Relationship Manager.
4. Once the steps in the Key Pair User Guide has been completed, reach out to your Relationship Manager to get the following items:
This is a 4 digit numeric code provided by the bank. This ID is also typically the username for integrations.
5. Find and notate your IP Address.
Your Relationship Manager will ask for this information.
Enabling Smart Banking Features for CIT
After you’ve made sure your banking information is up to date, you will need to add your Smart Banking information into TOPS [ONE]. This information will be provided for you by your bank representative.
Feature availability can vary with each bank.
1. On your Bank Page, Click Actions then Edit Bank
2. Under Smart Banking Settings, click the icon for the feature you want to enable.
3. Enter the requested information. Depending on the feature, it may ask for information than shown in the screenshot.
Contact your bank for questions regarding your login information.
4. Select the Communities to enable this feature by enabling the Enabled toggle.
You can also click Enable All button to automatically turn this feature on for all of the communities.
5. After you’ve entered your credentials and selected your communities, click Save.
6. Click the bank name on the top left to return to the bank's page.
You will be able to see the enabled Smart Banking Features for that bank